CORONAVIRUS (SARS-CoV2) As we all respond to this unprecedented crisis, information and advice is rapidly evolving. Please see guidance from the CDC and the Colorado Department of Health for the most up-to-date information.
As always, we are here to provide care and guidance. Please don't hesitate to contact us at 303-442-2913.
Children's Hospital Colorado has set up a hotline for questions regarding COVID-19 at 720-777-2221.
How we are responding:
- We will be providing telemedicine visits whenever possible. Of course, not all problems can be handled virtually, but if possible it is preferable to use this option. At this time, privacy regulations have been relaxed to allow this care. Please contact your insurance carrier, if you have questions regarding how they will cover these visits.
- In order to be consistent with CDC and American Academy of Pediatrics recommendations, we are recommending limiting non-urgent visits to our practice. We are continuing care as appropriate, and proposing that well child checks for children over the age of 5 years be postponed for the time being. Please be aware, that we will ensure adequate visits will be made available at a later time.
- We are taking steps to limit exposure to anyone visiting our office. We are requesting that if you or a family member come to our office with fever or any respiratory symptoms that you wait in the hallway, where you will be assisted. We have dedicated separate areas of the office for well and sick children.
- To further limit any exposure, we are only seeing well child physicals in the morning. All sick child appointments will be scheduled later in the day.
- Also, when it is appropriate, the doctors and nurse practitioner can meet our patients at their car to keep patients out of the building as much as possible.
One of the best ways to protect ourselves and to help limit the spread of COVID-19 is to wash our hands often, properly, and for at least 20 seconds. An instructional video on how to properly wash our hands can be found here. Additional information is available here.
In order to help limit the spread of any diseases, including COVID-19, please properly cover your coughs, sneezes, etc. The steps to do so can be found here.
Welcome to The Pediatric Center, your experienced and caring pediatricians in Boulder! If you're looking for accessible pediatric care, a child–friendly environment, and a responsive team of pediatricians in Boulder, then look no further. We love kids, and our goal is to have a positive impact in the lives of children by providing exceptional health care and compassionate service to the families we serve.
At The Pediatric Center, we offer a full range of pediatric care including prenatal visits for expecting parents, well–child check–ups, immunizations and sick appointments. Our caring team is committed to providing quality service in a comfortable, safe office setting where children and parents can feel at ease. We also set aside time to equip parents with the tools and resources necessary for the development of healthy children from birth to adolescence.
We invite you to take a few moments to browse our website and familiarize yourself with our practice. We hope that it will serve as a valuable resource for you. You'll find all of the helpful information you need about our practice including doctor bios, service details, directions to our Boulder office.
The Pediatric Center looks forward to walking alongside you as you guide your child along a path of optimal health and wellness. We can assure you that you'll feel confident in our ability to not only meet, but exceed all of your expectations. For questions or to schedule a visit, contact our office today!
CERTIFIED MEDICAL HOME PRACTICE
The Pediatric Center is a Certified Medical Home Practice endorsed by the Colorado Department of Healthcare Policy & Financing. As such we have met all of the Colorado Medical Home Standards of Care assuring Continuous, Comprehensive, Coordinated, Culturally Competent, and Quality health care where the family is a valued partner of the health care team.